Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Enterlude

Shit, Dad. I forgot probably the most important thing. Susan is safe. She's at my place, with the other kids who have nowhere else to go. I'm not sure how I feel about leaving them here, with all the b.s. we've called down on our heads. Some of them have weapons, which I hope they know how to use if they have to, and the others who don't... Well, I have nothing to give them and I don't have any time to teach them anything useful. I'm just trying to make sure they have all the basics; transportation and food and something resembling a normal and steady life. I guess I wanted you to know where they were, in case someone who deserves to know asks. Brendan, Charlotte, Gunter, Susan and... You know what? She counts. Azeeza too.


I wasn't expecting to find so many kids. Turns out this shit is global, which may require our attention. Later. We're working on bringing Horace and Ty home, first. I'm pretty sure the next destination is that place Don told me about. I get major creeps thinking about it. He told me to stay away, if I could. Something about how being your kid is especially bad for us. I'm willing to test that theory. He's fine, by the way.


I need some sleep.


And Dad? About the other night... Love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment